Thursday 13 June 2013

You Matter.

                       *You Matter*

It hurts so deeply when they won't say your name.
They talk about your brothers, but to me you are the same.
As much my child as the other three are.
From my heart or mind you are never far.

I don't know why they can't see you as I do.
Why do they think it is best if they just ignore you.
It's like losing you more every time you're denied.
I try to keep all the pain and anger it causes inside.
But why should I pretend that it's ok.
That your precious name is so hard for them to say.

I say it myself in my head and out loud.
So it is easy to say and makes me so proud.
You matter to me, I just hope you know.
I do all that I can to make sure that it shows.
You matter to me and
I do not care who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment